The rules are:
- The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
- Each player answers the questions about himself or herself.
- At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Ten years ago, I was . . .
enjoying my job at Sun Microsystems (a release program manager back then) and still madly in love with my husband (one and a half years back then). Hmm, l guess some things haven’t changed.
5 Things on Today’s “To Do” List
- Go to the orthodontist to see if I really, really, really need braces.
- Go to the tire shop to take care of the flat.
- Go to the frame shop and get the new Wicked poster framed.
- Figure out who to vote for in the June election.
- File that mountain of catalogs and statements that’s threatening to spill onto the floor.
(Guess which one I managed to avoid doing, yet again.)
3 Bad Habits
- Staying up way past my bedtime, for work, for play, or both.
- Not putting exercise on my to-do list. Or at least not very often.
- Neglecting to send cards or gifts on special occasions like birthdays.
(Yeah, and now I’m blogging, which doesn’t help these bad habits one iota.)
5 Places I’ve Lived
- Columbia, South Carolina
- Durham, North Carolina
- Boulder, Colorado
- San Francisco, California
- Santa Cruz, California
(Hmm, perhaps I should move to Connecticut and finish off the C states…)
5 Jobs I’ve Held
- Retail Clerk
- Candid Photographer
- Teacher’s Assistant
- Software Engineer
(And all those were more than 20 years ago!)
Tag, you’re it (if you want to do this kind of thing — no pressure):Since I take a dim view of chain letters, I’ll copy shamelessly from Chuck, (if you attribute it, is it still plagiarism?) “Some love getting tagged, other hate it. Accordingly, if you are reading this and have a blog (and want to be tagged), you are it.”